Hey! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kimberly and I’ve been in Second Life since November 2015.This is a Second Life fashion blog where I post my pictures along with details/info about them.
Feel free to ask any questions!
About my photos:
- Gimp, which you can download for free here.
- Collages are typically made with Fotor, which can be found here.
- 2,400 x 1,280 (Majority of my photos are this size)
- 3,000 x 1,757
- 4,194 x 2,198
- 2,800 x 2,800 (Collages only)
- Older photos are usually 1,316 × 740
Viewers I Use:
Second Life Viewer
Firestorm, which you can download for free here.
About my computer:
Stuff I Own (Often used in my pictures):
- LeLutka – Simone
- Catwa – Amelie
- Genesis Lab – Kenna, Lara, Kiana Bento-3rd Anniversary-Limited Edition
An asterisk (*) at the end of a credit means that the item is from a gacha.
A tilde (~) at the end of a credit means the clothing does not require a mesh body.
There are pictures where I use standard sizing, which means you do NOT need to have a mesh body to wear the clothing. For photos that include standard sizing, click here.
I do not update links on old posts when a store has moved, so it is best to look for the most recent post to get the most recent location of a SLURL.
Thanks for visiting!