Hey! Welcome to my blog!
My name is Kimberly and I’ve been in Second Life since November 2015.This is a Second Life fashion blog where I post my pictures along with details/info about them.
Feel free to ask any questions!
About my photos:
- Gimp, which you can download for free here.
- Collages are typically made with Fotor, which can be found here.
- 2,400 x 1,280 (Majority of my photos are this size)
- 3,000 x 1,757
- 4,194 x 2,198
- 2,800 x 2,800 (Collages only)
- Older photos are usually 1,316 × 740
Viewers I Use:
Second Life Viewer:
Firestorm, which you can download for free here.
About my computer:
Stuff I Own (Often used in my pictures):
An asterisk (*) at the end of a credit means that the item is from a gacha.
There are pictures where I use standard sizing, which means you do NOT need to have a mesh body to wear the clothing. For photos that include standard sizing, click here.
Thanks for visiting!